Dark circle is a common problem which many people complain about. It may be defined as darkish-blue half-moons or bands under the eye. Circles under the eyes diminish the beauty of one’s face and make the person look aged, depressed, sick, fatigued, and above all, ghostly. Thus the stubborn circles are a cause of embarrassment for many.
The physiological reason behind dark circles lies in the meshwork of weakened blood capillaries under the eyes. The skin that encapsulates these tiny capillaries under the eyes is extremely delicate and thin. The capillaries are so beautiful that red blood cells have to squeeze their way through these capillaries. Look at www.klikdokter.com/info-sehat if you want to know more about Health information from KlikDokter.
At times, blood leaks out from these capillaries and body utilizing its natural mechanism, mops up the free blood. During the mopping up process, dark circles appear under the eyes. The free blood breaks down through an oxidizations process called hemoglobin degradation that imparts dark circles their characteristic color. Not getting enough sleep or pregnancy or menstruation does not cause circles. But they only highlight dark circles, because inadequate sleep, pregnancy, and menstruation make the surrounding skin turn pale. The factors triggering the occurrence of under-eye circles may be listed as follows:
1. Allergies 2. Wrinkling of the skin due to age 3. Shadows cast by the bone arc in case of eyes deeply seated in skull socket 4. Atopic dermatitis 5. Heredity 6. Emotional stress, 7. Intake of alcohol 8. Smoking 9. Eating junk food 10. Nasal congestion 11. Pigmentation irregularities 12. Sun exposure 13. Thinning of skin and loss of fat and collagen. 14. Prolonged illness 15. Certain medications that dilate blood capillaries engorging them with blood. 16. Continued use of chemically composed cream. 17. Excessive rubbing or scratching of eyes.
1. Mix the juices extracted from cucumber and potato. Dab the circles under the eyes with a cotton swab soaked in the mixture. Let it dry for some time and then wash off with cold water. This helps to remove dark circles.
2. Massage under eyes circles with almond oil for 15 minutes. Do this daily to get rid of circles under the eyes.
3. Apply a mixture of 2 tablespoon tomato juice and two tablespoon lemon juice on under eyes circles. This effectively lightens the skin under the eyes.
4. Dab dark circles with a cotton ball dipped in fresh, soothing rosewater. This will erase your dark circles and give you a pair of sparkling eyes.
5. Make a paste of nutmeg in milk. Apply the paste on under eyes circles and leave overnight. Wash away with cold water in the morning. This is a useful home remedy for under eyes circles.
6. The application of mint leaf juice relieves the problems of tired eyes and dark circles.
7. Make a paste out of lentils, turmeric, tomato juice, and lemon juice. Coat circles with the adhesive and allow it to dry. Then wash off with cold water. This is highly beneficial in treating under eyes circles.
8. Pierce a Vitamin E capsule and mix the contents with little olive oil and apply on under-eye circles. This is a useful under-eye circles cure.
9. Place a clean cloth dipped in ice-cold water on under eyes circles. Cold water constricts blood vessels and capillaries, lightening the dark bands under eyes.
10. Place dry, frozen chamomile tea bags on eyes to diminish under-eye circles.
11. Apply a paste made out of turmeric powder and pineapple juice on dark circles. This is an effective cure.